Use this page to learn how to write and save a PDF in Google Docs. Writing a PDF is as simple as writing any other Google doc. The difference comes in how you save the document once you are finished.
- In Google Docs, create a new document or open an existing document.
- Write the new doc as you would any other normal Google document. You can also edit your existing doc before converting to a PDF.
- Click File from the top menu.
- Click Download As, then select the option for PDF Document (PDF).
- The Google Doc will automatically download as a PDF. Depending on your browser, the location it downloads to may be different.
- View your PDF file to make sure it looks as expected.